Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What are the pitfalls of investing in solar panels please.

Customer Question
What are the pitfalls...

What are the pitfalls of investing in solar panels please

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not to my knowledge

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/2/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

all investments have risk as you know, the key issue in your case is the warranty /repair period for the solar cells.

there is new technology coming out all the time, and if you are on a lease plan for the solar panels you may end up up with ineffective panels after a period of time.

you need to review the contract in relation sell outs and repairs especially.

does this answer your important question today ?

what are sell outs please?
what are sell outs please? And is the longer the warranty a better proposition?

where you need to get out of the contract, will you be hit with a large payment fee if you have not paid up front for all the solar panels.

it is important to have a lengthy warranty.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the telephone if you prefer, have look at !

No thanks, ***** ***** much answers my question. Thank you.

you are most welcome

wish you safe and prosperous 2018.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.