Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Pwar, my westpac bank sent me letter in approximately

Customer Question
Hi Pwar, Hi Pearl ...

Hi Pwar, Hi Pearl

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Hi Pearl, my westpac bank sent me letter in approximately October 2017 I have asked them for a copy but they refuse to supply it is about my home loan going up.Can or You insist the do? Susan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have asked them for a COPY and they have read its contents to me but I would like a copy to read for myself.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No Thanks when will you get back to me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/1/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

did you put the formal request in writing to westpac ?