Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can any thing be dun about scammers in ghana. N S W. No i am…

Customer Question
Can any thing be...

Can any thing be dun about scammers in ghana

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

N S W

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i am trying to see if it is worth it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

2 girls working together they have got around 20k off me i do have names and address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/1/2018
Solicitor: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

I'm sorry, I just saw you were in Australia. This was posted in the US Law section but I will move it to the correct place.

Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

do you have records of the transfers and to which accounts you sent the money ?