Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What's forecast Cannabis 28grams, implement, tick list,

Customer Question
What's forecast Cannabis 28grams...

What's forecast Cannabis 28grams, implement, tick list, phone text mssgs, $1250 cash?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Cannabis 29grm, implement, tick list, $1250 cash. Can u forecast sentence?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Western Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do we have to pay $$ how much?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/31/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

can you please explain further your issue ?

Summons to court in 5wks. Cannibis possession plus.....

ok

so do you want to challenge the charges or plead guilty ?

No text plz
Just that

no problem

what do you want to do ?

Plead guilty
Ok

then what you need to do is to prepare your defence on that basis to minimise the impact.

Forecast sentencing?

it will depend on the charge sheet

do you have a copy yet ?

No

you need to contact the prosecutor and get a copy so you now have to argue against the charges.

I'm pleading guilty forecast sentence plz

subject to the quantity and the charge sheet, and whether this is a first offence, and whether you were dealing, the sentence goud be a suspended sentence without jail time or it could result in several months or up to 10 years in jail, subject to the circumstance.

the charge sheet and summons is important to determine what penalties will apply.

Last criminal offence DUI 1989

ok

if you want to know what you are really facing get a copy of the summons and charge sheet and then it can be worked out what charges apply and how you can defend the same.

OK will get back to you thnx

ok