Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is it possible to re-apply a tourist visa with the option to…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to re-apply a tourist visa with the option to work?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

None but I have a multiple tourist via with the restriction of not allowed to work, no further stay. My only two daugthres are already here in australia, one is already a permanent residence and the other one a sponsored visa. My wife and I are always visiting them so that they can work since they have small children but we are oblige to exit every 3 months.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

None yet. my daugther is planning to request for extendinding the stay period. But if it is possible for me work so much the better

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. I am thinking of applying a aged parent visa while we are still here in Australia so that if a bridging visa is granted then I can work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/31/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Have you reviewed the border security website in relation to the visa requirements yet ?