Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Laurie and the police have been questioning me regarding the…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** laurie and the police have been questioning me regarding the disappearance of paddy moriarty at larimah and i think they are going to charge me soon with murder. i desperately need legal representation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

N.t. Larimah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I dont know the police executed a search warrant the other day and they said they found evidence on the property frans devonshire teahouse 38 stuart highway larimah n.t. the said they found human blood in my car and took it to darwin to be forensically tested. they have been taking statements from both myself and fran hodgets, the propietor without a lawyer present.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They are going to question fran tomorrow at the mataranka police station as to my whereabouts and movements from the 15 dec.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/31/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

would you like to discuss your important matter by telephone ?

no. i have no phone service here mobile or landline

what you need to do is to then make an appoint with legal aid ASPA as your facing potential murder charges/kidnaping charges.

have you spoken to legal aid yet ?