Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Here. Queensland. To the ombudsman and to superanuation

Customer Question
Hi robert here Lawyer's...

Hi robert here

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes to the ombudsman and to superanuation intrust and to the lawyers for windsor income protection

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
I was on work cover for 8 months then i was terminted because of arthritus
When all of my sick leave and annual leave ran out , i requested income protection though my superannuation (windsor income protection)
They opened a claim for me, they claimed as a work related injury,
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

you have requested a telephone call.

I have extended a special offer to you to consider to talk on the phone if you prefer ?