Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I just wanted someone to check a legal document for me in…

Customer Question
Second opinion] hi i...

Second opinion] hi i just wanted someone to check a legal document for me in regards ***** ***** land purchase? i suffer from anxiety and depression and the solicitors are not very accommodating to me wanting clarification.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Old its a deed poll poa document QLD i meant sorry

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Its at settlement stage i think i don't really understand how it works tbh and the solicitor said if i don't sign this document then they won't be able to settle

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its a deed of power of attorney document

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

can you upload the document so I may view it ?

Hi the doc is attached thank you kindly

is it possible to talk to you on the telephone about the two documents.

I have extended a special offer to make it easy for you.

Thank you so much for you offer however I am not available via phone today as I am at work. Are u able to email me? Thanks heaps

you can call me tomorrow or when you are free

the offer is a special to accept just for today.