Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have received a card to contact my local police station. I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have received...

Hi, I have received a card to contact my local police station. I believe it is in relation to my ex claiming attempted blackmail. What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

WA, found the card in my front door this morning.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not sure, haven't rung yet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/29/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

I recommend that if there are other issues involved, I recommend that you discuss in detail with a lawyer first just to make sure when you contact the police nothing is said out of context.

would you like to discuss this matter by telephone ?

please

ok, you can select the option on your screen for call services.