Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am the manager of a complex with 97 units on the gold

Customer Question
I am the manager...

I am the manager of a complex with 97 units on the gold coast , we have a lady who is constantly breaching by laws and is delt with by the body corp. This woman uses foul language mainly the f**k word .She told an elderly lady to f**k off etc etc over a matter of her dog swimming the complex pool,I approached the lady to ask her not to let the dog in the pool and pool area, She told me to f**k off 3 times.what action could we take civil or ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sorry Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes reported and logged on xmas day withe police

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This lady doesnt believe by laws apply to her as she is an Owner. She is an teacher of english at school,her 2 children were present when she let rip and 2 other residents were also in the pool at the time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/28/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, it is threatening behaviour. I would suggest contacting police again and having a restraining order put on her.
Failing that, have the dog removed forthwith and initiate proceedings. Surely there is something in the bylaws about what is to occur when someone does not abide.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.