Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Can Commander Phone Company charge me $3.95 a month for not…

Customer Question
Can Commander Phone Company...

Can Commander Phone Company charge me $3.95 a month for not having Direct Debit

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They also charge $2.75 for Bpay I do not want direct debit as iam a pensioner and it might clash with a off payday week ,it will create a $15.00 bank debit

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Law
12/28/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

did you sign any agreement with the phone company ?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor