Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was released 20 days ago and have been presented with

Customer Question
I was released 20...

I was released 20 days ago and have been presented with another AVO and a court date, how do i get help and sort this all out have used local lawyer but obviously not happy i got jail, and have had AVO from same men.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No AVOcourt 15/1/218

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Firearm lic application advice

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

what were the grounds (Facts) for the new AVO being issued for ?