Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am from melbourne Australia, so not sure if you could help…

Customer Question
Hi There , Lawyer's...

Hi There ,

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I am from melbourne Australia , so not sure if you could help me with the following queries. I spent 100000 dollars to buy one unit from a units trust who hold the bare land .

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It is melbourne victoria,

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I purchased the unit from introduction of one of my frends, she is working for the real estate ,so I trust her and she told me I have to pay for money asap ,because they will stop investing in March 2017.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

What do you mean by anything has been filed or reported? you mean if I have find a lawyer or report to anyone?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

After transferring money to them, then I received a trust deed ,which mention I only can redeem my units when the project has been completed ,however the project is in Quensland ,and local council and residencial neighbourehood has refused their proposal to build a commercial car park. so I ask my money back, they told us in the meeting by words , they will do it ,however it has been a few weeks. nothing hear from them, so please advice if I could get my money back from them if they don't know how long they will take to complete the project .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Also from the trustdeed , they mention they are going to build a light commerical warehouse , however the advertisng and flecture are talking about the car part in Brisbane. of Australia.can I use this mistakes to say it is invalid trust deed ?Thank you
when can I have answers?
12/27/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

you may be able to have the agreement void subject to uncertainty, however, this would entail the agreement being reviewed.

i have extended a special offer to talk on the telephone if you prefer ?