Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I am concerned about the welfare of my grandson who is 18…

Customer Question
I am concerned about...

I am concerned about the welfare of my grandson who is 18 months old! My daughter has allowed a male to move i to

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Her unit which i am guarantor for in victoria without my permission and i need to know how to get hi out! He has a criminal history of violence which he served 4 years in gaol for. Bashing and slitting the tnroat of a person acvusec of rapi g his sister. He has He has also been a sharx user and currently on methodone program! I am worried for the safety of my gramdson

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet but dhs z

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Dhs and police bave already vixitec and he was suppozed to have a pee test before he could ztay at the property agai

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Law
12/27/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

do you have a lease in place with the daughter ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to know how i can get a male who has moved into my daughters unit with my 18 month old grandson out! I am guarantor for the unit and have rights but i dont want to go to the real estate unless ladt resort! He has a history of shard use and is currently on methodone program and has also spent 4 years incarcerated for assault (bashec and slit throat of person believed to have raped his sister). Can i apply for an intervention order between my grandson and this person and what evidence woyld i need? My daughter is easily lead and this person is domiating her! She wont listen to me or her only friends! We live in Victoria Australia!

The key point in have a person removed from the property, will be subject to whether there is a written lease in place.

Does your daughter have a written lease for the property ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am also on the lease but not living there!

which state are you in as this is important ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Victoria Australia!

would you like to talk on the telephone about this important matter.

I have extended special offer by telephone if you prefer ?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor