Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have paid for all documents required for a Ghanaian woman…

Customer Question
Hi I have paid...

Hi I have paid for all documents required for a Ghanaian woman of Scottish decent and purchased a flight for her and the immigration of Ghana now require her to have $5000 AUD before she can board the flight we want to get married when she is abroad and I am an Australian how do get around this when I have very little finance just to forward her ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

What has the US got to do with it she has a passport and visa medical and flu vac all done but she has only got a 6 month tourist visa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I haven't got time to earn $5000 AUD for Ghana immigration to allow her to leave the country before her 6 month visa cancels

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/27/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

have you received official copies of the paper work for the Ghana government in relation to the $5,000 that is be asked for ?