Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

It’s Vaughan I messaged you yesterday but got lost somewhere…

Customer Question
Hi it’s Vaughan I...

Hi it’s Vaughan I messaged you yesterday but got lost somewhere do you still have that letter?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Hopefully a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

No union hourly

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I think

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/27/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

can you please explain your important matter further ?