Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Firstly is this service free. Victoria. None i just have a…

Customer Question
Firstly is this service...

Firstly is this service free

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None i just have a easy question is this service free

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Basically this is my query,if u are elegegable to recieve the age pension,and have reached age 65 plus u are an australian citizen lived in australia 20 years plus can u live in thailand permantly and still recieve pension,now i only want reply if the service is free thank u

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/27/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

that answer your your question about the aged pension is, yes!

Did I answer your question today ?