Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Having trouble with Telstra, internet outage promised credit…

Customer Question
Hi having trouble with...

Hi having trouble with Telstra , internet outage promised credit to my account for this if l contacted them (billing) have just been on live chat they are wanting to involve tech support again for same issuse, had 2 days of no internet about 3 weeks ago went through ringing them they did check and told me it was from there side that was the problem. they booked an appt with some one to come out and check my interent they never showed , my bill is due on 12 Jan, so did the 24/7 chat online they ate want ing me to go though all the tech support stuff again just want my bill credited as prosimed

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Karen was who l spoke to ref No INTI-1346728413321, was what l was given to speak to billing with about applying for credit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/27/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Have issue a formal complaint in writing to the dispute resolution department yet ?

no

ok.

this is a good first step to do.

write the issue out in a chronological order of what is wrong and what actions you have taken to fix it.

then send that correspondence to the dispute resolution department.

have I answered your question today ?