Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My boss told me everyone hates working with me and no one…

Customer Question
My boss told me...

My boss told me everyone hates working with me and no one like the care I give.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New south wales

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m injured and they don’t give a shit or want to know about it. I work hard and they say I’m lazy even though they know I have worked for over 13 years for the place I work at. And I’m 46yo.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/26/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

how were your injured ?

Working short staffed everyday

ok.

have you considered raising a bullying claim at the Fair Work Commission ?

Can’t find they’re phone number
Unable to get in contact with them

you can type Fair Work Commission in on google and it will come up on the first page.

then you can lodge an application online.

this process will protect your legal rights.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the telephone if you prefer ?

I have Asperger’s syndrome as well and told them and they laughed at me. I had to go to doctor to go on Diazapam.

ok.

based on what you are saying you may have a valid claim for bullying conduct.

would you like to talk on the phone how to lodge the claim ?

it’s not that hard to fill out? And are the results good? Cause I’m really struggling mentally to cope

the application process is straight forward and where you need protection in the work place this is the best option for your to consider.

What do you think ?

I was hoping you could write Human Resources at my work a letter on what’s going on cause I’m sure they don’t know half the bullying that is going on.
I mean what is the outcome? And what happens if they my work don’t listen

yes I can assist you with that process but would need to talk with you by telephone first.

where a claim is raised at FWC they will first conduct a discussion and inspection of the workplace with the management, subject to the circumstance. Next FWC will commence the mediation process between the parties, this is when generally most matter are resolved between the parties.

please select the call offer proposed to you and I can discuss in detail with about assisting in the letter you need.