Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I'm going to court Thursday for domestic violence. J was…

Customer Question
I'm going to court...

I'm going to court Thursday for domestic violence. J was wondering if they would allow me andThe kids to contact him over the phone but not allow contact.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I called the police and got a restraining order on him until court where we will discuss what we want to do from there. I would like to be able to contact him over the phone so my children can say hello but not allow him to have physical contact until he seeks help for his adixtion

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all thanks you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't understand
12/26/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone if you request.

or we can chat in this forum.

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor