Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was caught drug driving on Christmas day. Will I lose my…

Customer Question
I was caught drug...

I was caught drug driving on Christmas day. Will I lose my job. I amso scared I have just ruined my life and my career. It is my first drug driving offence.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. I was caught yesterday on the Christmas public holiday.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have recently lost my husband to cancer, thought I had breast cancer and found out I had abasel cell cancer instead. I just wanted to feel nothing instead of pain.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

have you been issued a summons to appear in court yet ?