Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is my payment for my origonal question an on going/reocuring…

Customer Question
Is my payment for my...
Is my payment for my origonal question an on going/reocuring cost.
If so i wish to stop any further involvment and costs.
Thank you.
J zadro
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/25/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

each time you raise a new request that will result in a new charge,

you can keep asking questions in this post as long as you wish.

is there anything I can assist you with today ?

No thanks John.
I wanted to make sure it wasn't an on going cost if not used.
I am happy to use the service if the need should arise and pay accordingly.
Regards
Joe

ok.

Wish you a safe holiday

You too
Cheers

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 starts as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.