Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I recently came across a tape that i listened to 12 years…

Customer Question
I recently came across...

I recently came across a tape that i listened to 12 years over a stolen lolly pop i was 17 at the time and no adult lawyer/ social worker at the time i do have the tape but i was in mental shock i just told the cops everything and now that listenined to the tape that i have the polisce i feel that the police treated me as a serious crimal

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing because I feared the system including loosing a trust towards the victoria police, I still fear them when they walk next to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have the original tape which the police gave me, and you can easy hear how wrongly I was treated answering the cold quick questions by the women's officer, I feels now like she was practising her skills on me and at the same time treating me like a serious criminal and forcing me to do the fingerprint, also I am very dislexis.. Why my parents were not informed ? I should just get a simple warning this created a quite big trauma in my life.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
delete and cancell pleace im in australia
12/23/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, I am a solicitor here in Australia.Sadly here is little that can be done, as it was so long ago, the limitation period to sue or start legal proceedings has lapsed.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.