Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My brother telephone has been changed by i nstaling the nbn…

Customer Question
My brother telephone has...

My brother telephone has been changed by i nstaling the nbn and his situation at the present has alzimer and he is i n a wheel chair

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I have rang veetv to help to get the action i neededto be able ting and check on him each day and also is needed in case of enermegcie

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am nsw at st mary and brothenr is in blacktown and i dont drive

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do i have to pay and how much

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/23/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

I am nit sure what you are asking.

Do you want to know what you can do to have the right to speak on your brothers behalf?

It may be best to have a phone call, but I understand funds may be tight and I am happy to continue here.

If you wish a call it is $82.00 and you can elect to have a call and I will respond.

Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Good Evening

I am just following up my last post? I am still here and happy to assist you.

Regards