Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Who do I need to speak to if I have proof of car insurance…

Customer Question
Who do I need...

Who do I need to speak to if I have proof of car insurance fraud regarding misinformation givin to the insurance company about a car accident

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Nsw car is a 2011 ve sv6

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

She has claimed insurance stating she reversed into a ute in carpark when her son reversed his ute into her but was unisured

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That the proof I have is written to me with a photo by her husband

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/22/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.