Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How can I get a visa into China with a criminal record

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a visa into China with a criminal record against me?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I was convicting of a 20 month suspended sentence for stealing $30,000 and have completed this suspended sentence back in August 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes it on official AFP records

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/22/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

when you submit your application to the visa office what you can do is put with it support character reference in relation to your good character as to why the visa should be granted

these documents will need to be carefully drafted

would you like to talk about these documents ?