Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have major issues with vodaphone every month with bill…

Customer Question
Hi, i have major...

Hi, i have major issues with vodaphone every month with bill shock re data

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have arguments with them on the phone every single month i have not filed any thing but they will have a phone book size file of complaints from me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to know who to report them to. i would like to get out of muy contract

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/21/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

If you have evidence of the complaints and they are not doing anything then you can lodge a complaint with the ombudsman.

Depending on what they have charged you and what you have signed up for you may even be entitled to some form of refund or compensation.

The website for lodging complaints with the telecommunication industry ombudsman is as follows.

http://www.tio.com.au/consumers

You can lodge the complaint online, but check the checklist and make sure that you have complied with It all. If not the ombudsman will not deal with your complaint.

If there is anything else I can assist you with please do not hesitate to ask.

I am also happy to discuss this on the phone if you so wish, just be advised there is an additional cost to what you've already paid.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards