Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Being on workcover after a very bad work accidient, can I…

Customer Question
Being on workcover after...

Being on workcover after a very bad work accidient, can I request a different workplace support service (wss). I am happy to corporate but the current one seems to be completely out of there depth.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Told them in writing that I request another wss provider and that I am happy to work with them. all I want is getting my health back

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It seems that the system is not really designed to help and support. how can I just cut a deal and get the whole lot out of my life

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

how long have you been on work cover for ?