Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am 73 years old I am suing the dept of housing for pain…

Customer Question
Hi My name is*****...

Hi My name is***** am 73 years old I am suing the dept of housing for pain and suffering of two other residents of the building were I live one of them already has a A V O on here for threatening to hit me twice I am not sure how to go about this I have already seen legal aid and they said I have to get in touch with freedom of information so were would I go from here.?? Eileen.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW East Gosford Australia.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have letters I kept about all the complaints I have photos their is only four woman live in the building and we have lived here about11 or 12 years we are all round about the same age but for one of them I have not gone any were else yet if I take this further I have to have all the documents in by 10th January first I went to N C A T administrative tribunal that was on Monday then I spoke to legal aid.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will this cost me if I take it further I am on a pension.??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need to see some one I am not happy to proceed here I have cancelled this payment with my bank I would rather pay up front.
Eileen. Wilkinson.
You have my phone number call me.?
12/20/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Evening Eileen

A call is an extra fee. If you are happy to pay I can send you a call offer to accept and I will call you.

Are you saying they have been negligent?