Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can a telecommunication company change your service to

Customer Question
Can a telecommunication company...

Can a telecommunication company change your service to another company without your permissions

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My elderly parents are being made to pay 3 telecommunications services for the same land line

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/20/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

a telecom supplier will not change your connection.

have you called the company to ensure you have not been a victim of fraud ?