Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have 2 business mobile phones which do not operate because…

Customer Question
I have 2 business...

I have 2 business mobile phones which do not operate because of a telstra outage which I finally discovered occured on 2nd December. I have spent hours on my landline talking to numerous telstra people who will not tell me when the outage will be fixed and who have not helped in anyway to restore some sort of service for my mobiles for phone calls and emails I am now on SOS only and people who say they will call back don't Norman Carlyon

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria red hill south 3937

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Telstra must have a computer full of what the problem is - I have notes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just tell me when the problem will be fixed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/20/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

thank you
please just ask telstra when they will do something

in order to get to the bottom of the issue

you need to raise a formal written complaint to telstra in writing.

have you don this yet ?

I have extended a special offer to you to talk on the telephone if you prefer ?

no - my formal complaint would be as set out above

you will need to put this into a written form.

this then will start process of building a claim to have the matter rectified .

would you like to try this ?

i have sent you a special offer to talk on the telephone

please accept and my numbers will display.

i have 2 business mobile phones which do not operate because of a telstra outage which I finally discovered occured on 2nd December. I have spent hours on my landline talking to numerous telstra people who will not tell me when the outage will be fixed and who have not helped in anyway to restore some sort of service for my mobiles for phone calls and emails I am now on No Service and people who say they will call back on the landline don't .This is a fire prone area where I believe the CFA are having problems with mobile service - what will happen if there is a fire? Norman Carlyon

lets talk on the phone so you can get it fixed ASAP.

I can't talk to you becaUSE tELSTRA SAY THEY WILL CALL BACK - i DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE BY SAYING I WAS ENGAGED

ok, soon as you can call me.