Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been without internet communication for 6 days,

Customer Question
I have been without...

I have been without internet communication for 6 days, without telephone, radio oomputer.During that time I have been in touch wqith Telstra everyday and they have assured me that I will get help from a technician. This has not occurred and I am desperate because my husband who is 92 and in frail health and I have a pacemaker. We obviously need the ability to contact services. Please help ASAP.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Orange, NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Constant talks with Telstra to no avail. Technician promised last Friday but not appeared

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

With Telstra for many years, never in arrears. Please help. Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/20/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

your next step is to issue a formal complaint with requirements in writing to the dispute resolution department

have you done this yet ?

No, and will not be doing so. Legal advice is not what I need, what we need is a technician and Telstra has now been in touch to say they will be sending one tomorrow. Please disregard frantic posturing and thank you.

so, was your question answered today ?