Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My sons in a queensland correctional centre. He got

Customer Question
My sons in a...

My sons in a queensland correctional centre . He got sentenced to 4 months has lived here from nz since 1995 went bk 2015 for 2 yrs to get his trade cme back begining of this year to deal with his old charge . Sentence to 4months . Will they look at deportation its his first offence ever he has a stable job and a rented hme here as well his daughter is born here

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yeah when he got sentenced i asked her will he get deported she said no not all .. but today he was served with a notice of deportation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/19/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you considered appealing ?