Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

In NSW or Federal law is there such a person or persons who…

Customer Question
In NSW or Federal...

In NSW or Federal law is there such a person or persons who stalk a fellow colleague at work and has this ever been brought to trial.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/19/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Thank you John, I would like to know a case that has gone to trial successfully and who represented the client in a case of Work place slaking please. I not sure now if I spelt that correctly Irene

stalking can occur in both the workplace and in private.

Stalking is not a case that goes through the Fair Work Commission, this is a criminal offence is and is heard in the local court.

Are you being stalked at work at the moment ?

John that would be idea if I was not so fatigued and mentally exhausted. I work as an RN for forty years and in Mental Health position. I would like my question answered and would certainly pay for a chat another time.
Keep my details and I will contact you again. But right now I would like to know some broad questions so as I can think about the situation I am currently in. Please.

Have I answered your question above your last post ?

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone when you have time too.

I thought this was a five dollar just answer question. Am I not clear or is there something I am missing here. You offer is fabulous, but I can barely string a sentence together after the dasy I have had,

totally understand.

you are welcome to accept the offer to day and call me later when you are up to it.

The special is only for today''s posts.

Are you not able to answer the question then.

I have above.

Stalking does not come under Fair Work.

it is a criminal offence and needs to be raised in the local court.