Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was coming out of a council car park at 7.30 late

Customer Question
Second opinion] Yes i was...
Second opinion] Yes i was coming out of a council car park at 7.30 late afternoon , the boom of the gate of the park had blown over in front of my car , it skewed my car making it a big mess , it is a stupid thing to happen , someone must be liable for thisJA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?Customer: not yet it is in Western AustrailaJA: Do you need to appear in court?Customer: no it was just something that happened in the local parkJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: not really
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

this type of incident you will be able to claim against the car park through your insurer.

did you take photos of the damage and incident inside the car park ?