Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Someone wont let me know where my daughter is being burried…

Customer Question
Someone wont let me...

Someone wont let me know where my daughter is being burried what can i do to find out

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Iam in qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet as i have only just found out that there not going to tell me after they said they would tell me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What can i do

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/19/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

do you know when the funeral is being held ?

all i know its in ipswich qld on thursday at 12midday

Ok, the quickest way to address this matter is to contact the local funeral homes, and or review the death notices in the local paper for funeral times.

Does this answer your important question ?