Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
I am looking for some legal advice regarding a conflict in
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi, I am looking for some legal advice regarding a conflict in my mothers strata complex, can you help? … read more
I have been put on suspension for 4 and a bit weeks on pay
Leon, Solicitor
I have been put on suspension for 4 and a bit weeks on pay and today my union rep has presented an offer with every waver under the sun other than a waver to go unfair dimissal which is appropriate.. … read more
I have a dog thats microchipped in my name and my ex
Leon, Solicitor
Hi i have a dog thats microchipped in my name and my ex partners name he dose not want me having the dog but i have had him since he was a pup when my ex went to jail i was the one who looked after an… read more
My 6 year old step daughter is about to be interviewed by
Daniel, Solicitor
hello ,my 6 year old step daughter is about to be interviewed by families SA regarding possible sexual abuse from her 17 yo step brother who lives at a different location with her natural father, … read more
I am opening a shop shortly and have a shopfit company
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, I am opening a shop shortly and have a shopfit company currently fitting out the shop. There have been lots of delays and drama with myself and my his dam having to step in to help, due to delay i… read more
My dog (staffy) escaped my yard then jumped into another dogs
Leon, Solicitor
My dog (staffy) escaped my yard then jumped into another dogs yard and attacked it. I have already given the owner over $4300 to cover his vet bills but now he wants more! If my dog was going to cost … read more
i am flying into Australia soon from NZ, and i THINK i have
Leon, Solicitor
i am flying into Australia soon from NZ, and i THINK i have a warrant for my arrest that was issued in Adelaide 2011 for unpaid fines, i had to fly to nz and have been there for the last 2 1/2 years l… read more
Hello i dont know wether i can be helped but here goes. In
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Hello i dont know wether i can be helped but here goes. In 2011 we recieved a default i guess and a judgement for non payment of Shire council rates,the first thing is we can never remember getting a … read more
My mother left my father after 18 years of work and considerable
Leon, Solicitor
My mother left my father after 18 years of work and considerable beatings and took nothing. She did ask my father that when he died that she would have something of her legacy left for her and the chi… read more
hi i am asking a question on behalf of my brother it is regarding
Leon, Solicitor
hi i am asking a question on behalf of my brother it is regarding trafic affencece my brother is now 18 but when all this happen he was 17 it all stared a when he did a burn out in a mates yard he had… read more
my brother just died his mate lived with him my brother owned
Leon, Solicitor
my brother just died his mate lived with him my brother owned everything he bought his house and all his things before they met his mate has lived in my brothers house for about 10 years and my brothe… read more
My fiance has recently passed away. He cared full time for
Leon, Solicitor
My fiance has recently passed away. He cared full time for three children now aged 20, 22 and 24. He also has another child from a different mother and they shared 50/50 custody. This was an out of co… read more
My Nephew is officially in the care of South Australia DOCS.
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My Nephew is officially in the care of South Australia DOCS. About 8 months ago they agreed to him staying with my mother. However she is a very difficult person to get on with and after only 5 weeks … read more
Dear Sir, We have a court judgement against us from the SA
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Dear Sir, We have a court judgement against us from the SA water corporation going back to 13th Jan. 2009. It was supposed to have been withdrawn as SA Water admitted thr Excess water bill (which this… read more
hi lm the excuter of my dads will,and lm to receive the whole
Leon, Solicitor
hi lm the excuter of my dads will,and lm to receive the whole estate at out back yelarbon QLD(50kms from goondiwindi)which 1\4 acre block with 20x30 steel garage with two roller doors and has been don… read more
My brother and I have joint power of attorney for our mother
Leon, Solicitor
My brother and I have joint power of attorney for our mother (appointed approx 12-15 months ago). We can act jointly or severally. My brother has not supplied me with a "certified copy" of the POA agr… read more
im in an relationship with an woman from queensdland an i live
qldlawyer
qldlawyer, Bachelor's Degree
im in an relationship with an woman from queensdland an i live in south austrailia, she has 3 kids and has moved out of her family home with her kids and stil lives in qld. I also have 3 kids and live… read more
HI, My brother in law borrowed money against my mothers
Richard, Bachelor's Degree
HI, My brother in law borrowed money against my mothers house and subsequently my mother has lost her house which my sister and husband bought. My mother received no money from the sale of the house a… read more