Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My son is return serviceman from Afghanastan got payout

Customer Question
My son is return...

My son is return serviceman from Afghanastan got payout bought a house 2 years ago. A girl moved in about 6 months ago on the dole now won't leave and the feeling is she's going to try and get half the house. My son is suffering PTSD and has other health problems. Can you please help

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is on drugs and has a violent temper has already got police record and served time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/18/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Evening

How long have they been together?

Is your sone able to give you a power of attorney or is he not mentally capable of understanding because of his PTSD?