Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I HAVE RECIEVED A LETTER FROM CSA A DEPARTURE PROHIBITION…

Customer Question
I HAVE RECIEVED A...

I HAVE RECIEVED A LETTER FROM CSA A DEPARTURE PROHIBITION ORDER HAS BEEN ISSUED I LEAVE aUSTRALIA IN 2 DAYS TO FLY HOME TO NEW ZEALAND FOR XMAS IM A NZ CITIZEN NZ PASS PORT BORN IN NZ CSA WERE COLLECTING CHILD SUPPORT FOR NZ WICH I PAY WHEN I CAN CAN THEY STOP ME AS I DONT OWE AUSTRALIA ANY MONEY

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

IM IN QLD BUT THE THE MONEY IS OWED TO NZ CHILD SUPPORTAND THE DEPARTMENT IS FROM MELBOURNE

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I OWE 28000 WHICH THEY WANT IN FULL TO REMOVE THE ORDER WHICH IM UNABLE TO PAY I PAY WHAT I CAN WHEN I CAN

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/18/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you considered the option of pay day loans to meet the obligation ?

its not an option im not finacial thats not what i was asking
why dont u call me(###) ###-####

can you accept this offer and I call you,.