Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need an Order Number for a foxtel technician who we

Customer Question
I need an Order...

I need an Order Number for a foxtel technician who we normally call to call and resolve my problem with access to foxtel that has now failed.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My customer number is(###) ###-####my address unit 115 Atlantis East,***** Surface Paradise. My name Ray Hillier

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, the person is very difficult to understand, he wants to send me a new hand piece in 7 days, we already ave tried a new had piece and it does not work. I am 80 years of age and I need a technician to call and find a solution, not some one on the other side of the world who is difficult to understand and will not lissten to reason.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Foxtel must have clear English speaking to listen and comprehend what I ask and tel them. This type of service has to be fixed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/18/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you issue a formal complaint in writing to the dispute resolutions department of Foxtel yet ?