Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have question for building insurance. IVictoria. I called…

Customer Question
Hi, I have question...

Hi, I have question for building insurance

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

IVictoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I called the insurer where I have building insurance and just got the engineer report. There is movement io the house.The insurance has rejected the claim because is not cause by any storm.It is cause by We do not cover any loss or damage:
• inherent or structural defects, faulty design or workmanship I am not sure what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Need to know how what to do

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/18/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

I would like to have a free advise. I though that you are the part of ombudsman

This is not the ombudsman

If you want I can get you a refund.

i do not want a call
please refund me

I will arrange it.

Thank you
You are welcome