Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Our Foxtel service stopped working on Monday night 11th Dec.

Customer Question
Our Foxtel service stopped...

Our Foxtel service stopped working on Monday night 11th Dec. As a customer I have rung so many times and am always told it will be restored 7PM that night. We are now the 16th and the internet advises again 7PM but on the 18th.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Not one word from Foxtel to whom I have to pay over $100 per month no information just lies from the Philipines. Iam in NSW 2065

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes a whole area our entire building + other areas I believe

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just the total lack of service to their customers if the commercial world behave like they do they would be out of business we just need them to tell us what is going on and how they will compensate us

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/16/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you issued a formal complaint in writing to the disputes resolutions department raising a claim yet ?