Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have recently been connected to NBN. After waiting for…

Customer Question
I have recently been...

I have recently been connected to NBN. After waiting for 8days for my phone to be reconnected I contacted TPG to be told their end was connected and I must get VoIP to connect to the Modem.In all my dealings with them I have never been informed of this. I have only found out this morning what that means.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

ACT

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

By me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All through the process I have asked many questions,have never received a proper answer. Telling me I could abort the connection at any time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/16/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you written a formal complaint to the dispute resolutions department yet ?