Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need to find the contact details for child protection facs…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find the contact details for child protection facs as i feel no policy procedures have been followed

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes my children are in the ministers care they have acknowleged the reports made about me had no repirted findings i self reffered everything done courses even cert 4 community servives at tafe They changes workers office all the time after my coyrses i got less visits my sister abused powrr been a dept school principal and my dad didnt even check out until after case final and only for unpaid work No wonder the system is failimg so many children

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The final outcome was they went no notice no independent person questioned my son 7 as school no teacher even able to sit in on the tacti Tactics and state my son wishes only to see me with a worker yet every visit is asking when am i better when can he see me more he wants a sleep over i feel so not lroud to be austealia i have no trust faith in the system the docs workers kiss my mum they friends

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/15/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you made a formal complaint to DHS ?