Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am with AGL. 2 questions: Electric and Gas. Have solar…

Customer Question
I am with AGL...

I am with AGL. 2 questions: Electric and Gas. Have solar with

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Have solar with feed tariff return of 66c per kwh. If I switched from AGL will I still be eligible for the 66c per kwh?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been paying monthly for electricity with agl $75 per month. !4 months later I owe only $54 . However I have notification that my next bill will be $171 and its estimated i'll be paying/ using $2200 worth next. A 100% increase. I have had two long conversations with them and have not got anywhere except..pay and see what happens in your first quarter! What other recourse do I have, and if I switched would I lose my 66c solar feed in?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/14/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Great thanks...i'm waiting...
Prefer to chat on line than talk at the moment please.

this will depend on the agreement you entered into.

however if you were misled when you signed up the agreement, you may have argument to raise.

have you issued a formal complaint in writing to the dispute resolutions department yet ?

can you tell me the answer, definitively re if I switch providers will I lose the 66c solar feed

this will depend on the contract provisions you have signed.

would you like to talk on the phone about your contract.

i have extended a special offer to talk on the telephone if you prefer ?

I'll take that up for $7 but i'm needing to go out so with connect this afternoon. Thank you.

ok,

please accept the offer now while it is still valid and you can call me when you need.