Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Leon, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
I have a question relating to whether there is a cooling off
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi Pearl, yes I have a question relating to whether there is a cooling off period when placing an order for a new caravan. … read more
I am a pensioner and have just received my new phone bill
John Melis, Lawyer
i am a pensioner and have just received my new phone bill for the NBN from my server, I expected a reduction but it has gone the other way. If I had changed and gone to Telstra it would have been bett… read more
My son turned 18 early June. He purchased a car from a car
Leon, Solicitor
My son turned 18 early June. He purchased a car from a car yard on 18.6.13 and they did his loan for him. This is his first loan. He also signed a contract for gap cover and extended warranty cover. W… read more
hello, can a car dealership withhold your deposit when there
Leon, Solicitor
hello, can a car dealership withhold your deposit when there is a 30 day cooling off period?… read more
I have signed the authority stating that print work is ok for
Leon, Solicitor
I have signed the authority stating that print work is ok for advertising I have since been informed that I have a 60day cooling off period in which I can change my decision is this correct.… read more
In NSW what is the max cost exposure to the buyer if he/she
Leon, Solicitor
In NSW what is the max cost exposure to the buyer if he/she wishes to rescind a contract after the cooling off period has expired. I have read the various internet sites and it is not clear to me, dep… read more
We signed a contract for a solar system on 14/4 after a salesman
Leon, Solicitor
We signed a contract for a solar system on 14/4 after a salesman gave us a "today only" price. He knew we would be seeking other quotes but he said here was a cooling off period so we shld sign and pa… read more
Purchase of caravan - is there a cooling off period
Leon, Solicitor
Good morning, we purchased a caravan at a trade show in Australia over the weekend and signed a contract that says it is irrevocable. We do not want to go ahead with this purchase - do we have a 3 day… read more
My boss has just come back to me with a response from
Leon, Solicitor
Hi My boss has just come back to me with a response from yesterdays question. He did not like it at all and requested I redo the answer immediately. Below is what he is asking for This is a poor attem… read more
Hi, I purchased a new vehicle prior to Christmas in NSW
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, I purchased a new vehicle prior to Christmas in NSW and it arrived at the dealer two weeks ago. The finance company settled on Friday, 2 March 2012 and I went to collect it the same day. I discove… read more
I signed a contract to Purchase a Sleep System - mattress,
Leon, Solicitor
I signed a contract to Purchase a "Sleep System" - mattress, 2 pillows and 2 doonas from Wenatex about 26 hours ago (Friday 10th Dec) and Paid via Visa the "deposit of $3236.00 with Balance on deliver… read more
Good Afternoon, I recently bought a second hand Renault from
Leon, Solicitor
Good Afternoon, I recently bought a second hand Renault from Rick Damelian Pty. Ltd. in Sydney. The vehicle is a 2007 model with 1,400Kms when bought. The vehicle was first registered 11th. Dec. 09 an… read more
HELLO I have just bought a car on friday, from an auto trader.I
Leon, Solicitor
HELLO I have just bought a car on friday, from an auto trader.I paid him the amount in full, partly cash, and partly bank cheque. I signed something that i cannot remember reading, but it was only a p… read more
Hi,i need advice we have a rental property in south Australia
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
Hi,i need advice we have a rental property in south Australia and live in Victoria.We had our house built by Rivergum two years ago we also got them to fit a Ducted refrigerated air conditioner.The ai… read more
I privately sold a road worthy car to a person stating that
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
I privately sold a road worthy car to a person stating that the car had a new motor (not brand new which was relayed but new replacement motor) in it. They took it for a test drive and bought the car.… read more
If i have signed a contract to purchase land, but it was not
Leon, Solicitor
If i have signed a contract to purchase land, but it was not witnessed at the time of signing, it was not notorised and i was not given a second copy of the contract, is it still legally binding?… read more
My husband and I purchased a property in Camden NSW sept 2007.
Leon, Solicitor
My husband and I purchased a property in Camden NSW sept 2007. Our conveyancer had a builder and pest report done, we have recently found out the conveyancer finalised the purchase without a home owne… read more
I have had my property on the market sole agency with an agent
Leon, Solicitor
I have had my property on the market sole agency with an agent and at the same time for private sale. The agent introduced a prospective purchaser who they escorted through the premises. They made a v… read more