Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can you please the same rules apply to person taking an

Customer Question
Hi Can you please...

Hi Can you please the same rules apply to person taking an intervention order against the respondent?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

VIC

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not as yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just want to enquire for my brother. He has received an intervention order from his wife with who he is separated and she has put false allegations. So my brother is also taking an intervention order against her. But before he wants to know if she can defame him under any circumstances before she receives an intervention order

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/14/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Thanks

you are most welcome.

Yes you can raise a counter claim against the other person.

Is this what you would like to do ?