Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I I bought a brand new VW comforline line in Cairns 2015. I…

Customer Question
I bought a brand...

I bought a brand new VW comforline line in Cairns 2015.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I took it for my first service and VW Cairns swapped my car for a basic Golf

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The police do not believe me. I took the VW to RACQ for a car history, And they cheated me as well. They reported no stolen status reported

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/14/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

so have the police charged you in this situation ?

No. I took the vw to the police station to view the car. The male policeman said the car looks alright.

ok, then what happened ?

He asked me to show him the car which I did. He inspected the car and vin number and said it is my car. I said no its not. Its been swapped with another car.

I have sent you a special offer to talk on the phone to make it easier for you if you prefer ?

Thankyou for your offer. I have to wait till the new year. I have to earn more money to help myself.

ok.

Have I answered your important questions ?