Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Just wondering, my son had slow Internet speeds so his

Customer Question
Just wondering, my son...

Just wondering, my son had slow Internet speeds so his provider iinet sent telstra tech to check phone lines etc.found no problem so iinet sent new modem free of charge which was good.however my son just received his monthly a/c and they charged him 150 dollar fee for a telstra call out charge.their was no mention of this at the time.can they charge this amount.thanks rod.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No he only received a/C

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/14/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you written a formal complaint to the dispute resolution department yet ?