Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I’m looking for a laweryer with a employee case. No this is…

Customer Question
I’m looking for a...

I’m looking for a laweryer with a employee case

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No this is the first time

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It’s concering some employee that is making false allegations against me to get money off me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That’s all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/14/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

can you explain what allegations have been raised.

because if they are baseless you can put in place and restraining order if necessary.

have you considered this option ?